Solitary Meanderer

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Crazy Turns Insane

All my friends always had an inkling that I was somewhat mad or rather I was on the threshold of being a lunatic. And after what I did today, they have pronounced me a mad person forever.

For the last two days, Rain Gods have taken mercy on this place and lo its raining cats and dogs. The weather is just amazing and I think in such a lovely weather only sane persons can go to their offices and work all day long.

But what would a freak like me do?
He will miss his office :)
And he will go on a long drive all alone.

And so, there I went to the NH1 and drove at crazy speeds all the way to Panipat, which is 120 kms from where I stay. Funnily enough I didnt stay there even for a minute. Just as I reached the outskirts I raced back to my place. All along, the weather was just fine. At times there were torrential rains and sometimes absolute sereneness.
I might be a lunatic but what does matter is I enjoyed like hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.