Solitary Meanderer

Monday, December 25, 2006

Things That I Am Afraid Of!

I am afraid of insecurity!
of not making my ends meet
of not being able to feed my dependents
of bringing tears in my parents' eyes
I am getting paranoid about life!

I am afraid of being left behind in the race!
of getting trampled and crushed beyond repair
of transfiguring into a mute spectator
of being dictated by others
I am getting paranoid about life!

I am afraid of not meeting my expectations!
of not acheiving what I want to
of seeing my dreams disintegrate
of not having any more expectations
I am getting paranoid about life!

I am afraid of falling into a rut!
of taking the beaten path
of living a meaningless life
of degenerating into a shadow
I am getting paranoid about life!

I am afraid of being alone!
of being ridculed by others
of becoming a withered old man
of losing the desire to live
I am not getting paranoid about life
I am afraid of life itself!

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.