Solitary Meanderer

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day n Other Days - I

The clock says 2:30 am. I reached home a few minutes ago and I think that today I must have spent the longest time in office in my entire working history of eight months i.e. 15 & ½ hours. AND today also happened to be the Valentine’s Day. It’s not that there is any correlation between the two events; it’s just that when I am in office and I happen to have any good plan to go out and spend some good time, most of the times or rather every time I would be drowned in work. I would try my best to finish all the work by the evening and just when I would stretch with joy at the prospect of leaving from office early, right then before even the thought flies of off my back, I would be given some new work to do. Sometimes I think I don’t even have the right to complain, at least with the work, because irrespective of the nature of the work everyone in my office is overworked. I am feeling too sleepy now, so this post will have to wait for sometime :)

To be contd..

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.