Solitary Meanderer

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hurray!!

Let me quickly write something just to publish my post on the 1st of January 2006.

First of all, a very happy n prosperous new year to me. Oops!! To all of you too :0)

I have started this year on a good note for I had wine for the first time in my life. I and my sister had gone to her friend's place where we discovered that 1st of January also happens to be her birthday. And so, I had both cake n wine!

Time now to get a good night's sleep.

Au revoir

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger e-y said...

Happy New Year to you! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.