Solitary Meanderer

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Thin Line

In my office, we have a large LCD TV in the cafeteria which keeps on showing some useless pre-fed programs. Intermittently it also keeps on flashing two-three lines of advice for your would-be week/month on the basis of your sun sign. I never pay attention to these but yesterday I happened to notice one such advice for people who are Capricorn, which is my sun-sign also. The two-liner was,

Concentrate on your career. There is a thin line between friendship and romance.

I don’t believe in astrology nor do I care about horoscope, but this was just too much.

BLOODY HELL!

Au Revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.