Solitary Meanderer

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Moment of Joy

Through the glass door
I see her coming
Not far from it
Here I am waiting

Our eyes meet
My mind stops to register anything

All I see is her approaching figure
Everything else is just fading

The wait is over
Through the mist she emerges
The moment has frozen
Numb have gone all my senses

She holds my hand
And takes me to a quite corner
I am in a world of my own
I don’t know I just follow her

I want to say a thousand things
And words are what I don’t get
The silence is still golden
This is the moment to beholden

I know the silence is over
As I see her lips moving
All this while I never realized
That this is the moment I was dreading

Deep inside I have a fear
I might not have all the answers
A calm tension grips me
Because I don’t want to lose her

She speaks up
‘This is no way to meet someone’
And I say
‘I had to come’

She smiles at me
And I know everything is fine
I have never been happier
To have her back in my life

I have never been happier
To have her back in my life

Au Revoir

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please visit my blog
http://greendelhi.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.