Solitary Meanderer

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Discoveries About Myself

In the last few days a lot of people have made me realized so many things that I have lost count of them. Let me remember a few of them....

I used to think that I was a reticent guy who liked to keep his thoughts to himself. But on the contrary I have become convinced that I am not all that bad a conversationalist. Instead I can really make people laugh and talk at length about anything.

And I am mad. Because I tickle the street dogs.

And I am not a good driver. Because I drive too fast.

And I say all the right things but only at the wrong time. Now who would say that 'you look beautiful' when a girl is shit scared of whatever reason.

And people can easily read my thoughts. Though I hate that. Because why would I like somebody to know what exactly is going on inside my mind.

And I jump to conclusions too soon which in recent past have cost me friendships that were too precious to lose. So from now onwards, I am going to be infinitely patient, judicious and prudent in exercising my faculties. I am going to respect my friends' feelings and I am going to make sure that I don't disappoint anybody.

Rest I will write when I can remember them.

Time now to go and tickle some cute street dogs.

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.