Solitary Meanderer

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Being A Toastmaster

Today, I compered a meeting for the first time in my life i.e. I was the Toastmaster in the local toastmasters meeting. And not surprisingly, I chose 'solitude' as the theme of the meeting. I think I did the job fairly well. Following are the comments I got, after the meeting got over.

Very well conducted meeting. You were very well prepared. Really enjoyed your insights.
- Divya Goel

Well conducted meeting! I quite liked your introductions. Well done!
- Deepak Menon

Congratulations. Splendid job & extremely courageous - Good on you.
- Vikram Mall

Well prepared. Good transitions. The 'solitude' theme was integrated well with the proceedings -made us reflect on our own attitude to solitude as well.

Good debute toastmastery. Good command over the meeting. Keep it up.

Mazaa aa gaya dost! You were able to add laughter lines to your role. Kudos!
- Sachin

These comments are by fellow toastmasters who cared to give their comments in writing. I hope that I keep giving splendid performances in the future.

Au Revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Ankur Shanker, and included in the Solitary Meanderer weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.